Friday, July 28, 2006

SK, Boswell, Ok

The last day... it feels weird that we will be leaving in a few days. We won't be going to Tower park every day, and seeing hte park we saw each day. I admit that I am a little home sick- but it is going to be hard to leave. It's been awesome seeing God move here the past few days. We got to hear about 3 salvations. Praise God. I hope that the seeds we plante3d and the ground we lowed will continue to produce harvest. My eyes have really opened to the lack of spirituality here. I will continue to pray for Germany. That they will see Christ is waiting for them to turn to him. I will also pray that God calls me back next summer, cause that would totally rock. Thank you God for this opportunity. Pray for me as I go home that I can take the things with me that I have learned this week.