Wednesday, July 26, 2006

RL, Central Marlow

Today went great! I saw God answering prayers today up front and personal. First a girl in my group prayed for rain and it showered on us today! Also, I pr walked and asked God for an opportunity to be a tool for him. Well the day started with a little discouragement when I talked to two guys and was sleeping and got mad and the other one could not speak English. So we went to supper and then I came back and started messing around with a soccer ball. This African then came up asking to join in. We started talking about spiritual things and he had a lot of questions so I gave him the book of John in English and in German. He then said he would read it and come back tomorrow. Today God taught me about pateince. Keep me in your prayers that I might say the right things.