Sunday, July 29, 2007

MNS, Derby, KS

Howdy! Today has been good. God has showed me that the reason He made me move, and took away my friends and even sent me to Germany is because He wants me to be an M in my school and these are the things I learned here to do that. The whole week has been, frankly, confusing. I'm really excited about coming home and getting to see how I can apply what I've learned here. God has really given me a vision for D High. Ya'll pray for Evan (like eve-vahn). She's a lady S and I talked to. She says she used to be catholic and she still believed in God, but she left the church because of her income. She said she would like to tithe if she wasn't forced to. Anyway, it was really rainy thing morning, so we went to *bux for LTGs, which was Guile! I love you all! Much love and many hugs.